Our Customers Love Their Boat Lift Controls!

10:42 AM

A boat lift control can make your overall boating experience much more enjoyable. From less wait time to a safer boarding experience, there are a ton of benefits to investing in a remote control boat lift system. Check out what a few of our recent customers have said about working with our boat lift control company! 

"After extensive research, I chose not to purchase the "manual" control package offered from the HydroHoist dealer that I purchased my lift through. Julie at Firstmate was very accommodating explaining the features & benefits of the Gen3 Pro remote control package I purchased. I'm not the easiest person to satisfy but based on the total experience of sales, service & support that I was given I would rate this higher than 5 stars if it was possible. Thank you Firstmate for everything you've done!!" - Darryl M.


“The Firstmate has operated flawlessly since day one. It’s one part of boating that I don’t have to worry about. It adds peace of mind.”  ~ Jeffrey L.


“A good safety feature for older people & some disabled”  ~ Dr. W. Edward L., St. Louis, MO


“Dependable – good range – good service – the boarding level is great.” ~ Robert T


"Everything installed and working perfectly. Programmed on the first try. You guys are great! The service I received every step of the way could not have been better.  From my first call for tech support to diagnose the problem, to meeting with Julie and one of the support staff members when I picked up the parts who took the time to explain the retrofit process in detail, to you resending me the instructions." ~ Tim S.


“I have used the Pro and it has worked flawlessly. It makes docking absolutely effortless.” ~ Wm. G.


“Product performs exactly as promised… makes lifting and launching my bass boat much easier.” ~ Ron D.


"We have Firstmate on three lifts and they work extremely well. On two occasions that I had a problem over the last 14 years  (possibly operator error) and their very nice and knowledgeable staff were able to patiently walk me through fixing the issue. Great product and exceptional customer service." - Curtis M. 


"Thank you so much for answering the phone on Sunday it means a lot in the world of customer service to us." ~ Hans W.


"Customer Service + , Timeliness + , Personal Callback from Tech." ~ Peter Z


“Safety  - with the remote system, there is no need to leave someone on the dock to raise the lift.”    ~ Jim H., 

Now that you've heard from some of our customers, you can feel even better about purchasing your boat lift remote control system for your dock. Contact Firstmate Controls today to learn what control system and features will work best for your unique boat lift needs. We look forward to getting you on the water faster this summer!


Boat Lift Controls You Can Count On!

Firstmate Controls 
410 Century Business Drive
Labadie, MO 63055

Phone: (866) 570-9707



Follow us on:   Facebook    LinkedIn

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook